Travis’s Excellent Adventure
or ‘How to Launch a Thriving Ereader Program in a Rapidly Changing World.’
By Travis Jonker
- How Does Your Boss See You? An informal survey shows that principals value librarians—and they’re waiting for you to take the lead.
By Tricia Kuon and Holly Weimar
- Love Story: Paranormal romance is hotter than ever. Here are some of the best new titles for teens.
By Bonnie Kunzel
- ‘Focus On’ Politics: We the People
By Jennifer S. Prince
- Libro por libro: A Taste of Latino Culture
By Tim Wadham
|Get Everything and SAVE 35%|
The largest and most authoritative reviewer of content for children and young adults—books, audio, video, databases, apps, and more—School Library Journal (SLJ) also provides teacher librarians in schools and YA and children's services librarians in public libraries with the latest information and resources they need to combine traditional and emerging technologies to support student achievement, inspire a love of learning, and become innovators and collaborators in their institutions. Each complete issue includes:
Subscribing to SLJ means you won't miss a thing. Get a full year of School Library Journal—12 issues, plus a bonus issue, plus supplements, plus access to the Reviews Center—for just $88.99!
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: If you should ever decide that School Library Journal isn't right for you, you may cancel your subscription and receive a full refund on all unmailed issues. No questions asked.
|School Library Journal — Subscribe TODAY!|
- How Slow Does Your Internet Go?
By Lauren Barack
- Multimedia Storytelling Platform: Meograph | Test Drive
By Jeffrey Hastings
- The Best Tools for Reaching Out to Parents | Cool Tools
By Richard Byrne
- We Could Be Heroes | The Next Big Thing
By Christopher Harris
- What Creativity Looks Like: Put a bunch of librarians in a room, and great ideas fly.
By Rebecca T. Miller
- Ereader Embargo: What to do when kids aren’t allowed to read digital books in school.
By Pat Scales
- Why Offer Black Storytime?: A dynamic new program is off to a rousing start.
By Renea Arnold and Nell Colburn
- Making the Parent Connection: Our kids need us all to help them meet the new standards’ expectations.
By Melissa Jacobs-Israel
- This Is Not My Sequel: If you loved Jon Klassen’s first book, just wait till you see this one.
By Rick Margolis
- The App Review: Best of Apps & Enhanced Books: September 2012
- Multimedia Review: September 2012
- Preschool to Grade 4: September 2012
- Grades 5 & Up: September 2012
- Graphic Novels: September 2012
- School Library Journal Stars List: September 2012