Presented by: ISTE, Mackin, Capstone, littleBits and School Library Journal
Event Date & Time: Thursday, April 20th, 2017, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM ET / 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PT
Our popular series returns with all-new presentations on technology in the education space, from helping struggling readers to sorting fact from fiction when it comes to digital information. Led by top practitioners in the field, these one-hour free programs will offer practical insight into these hot topics in tech, with implications for schools and libraries.
Session #2: 60 Tools in 60 Minutes
Get ready for a rapid fire tool share in this next webcast in the SLJ/ISTE series. We’ll explore the best applications and gear for your school or library, including must-have multimedia content, cool coding platforms, and top choices for your maker space.
- Monica Cabarcas – Librarian, Albemarle High School, Charlottesville, VA
- Heidi Williams – Head of School, Jefferson Lighthouse, Racine, WI
- Daryl Grabarek – Senior Editor, School Library Journal
- Kristina Holzweiss – Founder of SLIME (Students of Long Island Maker Expo), President of Long Island LEADS, SLJ‘s 2015 School Librarian of the Year
- Kathy Ishizuka – Executive Editor, School Library Journal
Need help getting registered? Send us an email describing your problem.